BWI School aims to:
- be a Christian community where everyone can grow in Christian faith and develop an understanding and tolerance of others
- help each individual develop self-awareness, self-discipline and a positive attitude to life and work
- develop a sensitivity to the needs of others, valuing and respecting individuals and the whole community
- create a happy, organised and stimulating working environment so that children are enabled to fulfil their own potential and acquire skills and knowledge to prepare them for the wider world
- foster in children an excitement for God's world and an awareness of their place in it.