Our cashless payment system is School Money. Our Before and After School Club, School Trips, Extra Curricular Clubs, Non-Uniform Days and PA events use this system. You will receive login details and instructions to set up your account.
The payment procedure:
- Log on to School Money eduspot.co.uk
- Select 'SIGN IN' tab
- Select 'schoolmoney parent login' from drop down selection
- Enter the mobile number you have supplied to school
- Enter the email address you have supplied to school
- Enter the first name of the child whose login password you are using
- Enter the password you have received from School Money
- Click 'GO'
Before & After School Club must be paid for in advance to confirm the booking. If full payment is not made the School Money system will not book your child’s place and you will need to make alternative childcare arrangements. This system is “one stop”, BASC bookings cannot be stored and returned to at a later date.
To book school meals you will need to go to https://www.colhamcateringplus.co.uk to register and set up an account, once done you will be able to view the menu and order school lunches.
If you think your family may be eligible for Free School Meals other than Universal Infant Free School Meals, please visit https://myfreeschoolmeals.com to apply.