The children who have been coming to school have been kept very busy! In addition to their academic learning they have also completed lots of creative activities. Here are just a few examples of their work:
- During a beautiful, sunny afternoon in the back playground the younger children built and painted characters for a video game out of junk modelling.
- Children from KS1 have painted some colourful and sparkly rainbow plates, whilst children from KS2 moulded rainbows from salt dough.
- Pop Art posters have also been painted. They are not quite finished in the photos below and just need some final outlining to make them really 'Pop'.
- They have also taken part in a reflective activity based on the half term Christian value 'Humility'.
- At the front of the school we have two colourful banners which the children helped to paint.